Easter egg hunts across Michiana
Published: Mar. 30, 2023 at 10:39 PM EDT
(WNDU) - The hunt is on!
There are multiple Easter egg hunts happening in Michiana through the month of April. 16 News Now has compiled a list of upcoming hunts and will update this article as dates for more draw closer.
- Bristol Public Library (505 W. Vistula Street): Sunday, April 9, at 10 a.m. - Our reporting partners at The Goshen News say there will be separate locations for small and big kids, and collection bags will be provided.
- First Presbyterian Church (200 E. Beardsley Avenue): Sunday, April 9 - An Easter Egg Hunt for the children will be held after the Coffee House service about 12 p.m.
- Harmony at Elkhart (1129 Parkway Avenue): Saturday, April 8, at 3 p.m. - The Goshen News says the Family Easter Egg Hunt will include appetizers, drinks, and the Easter Bunny!
- Linton’s Enchanted Gardens (315 County Rd 17): Click here for more details on Linton’s weeklong “Egg-Stravaganza.”
- Grace Community Church (20076 County Road 36): Sunday, April 9, at 12:45 p.m. - The Goshen News says Grace Community Church is hosting its annual 30,000-plus Easter egg hunt for children age 1 through sixth grade and a teen (seventh to 12th grade) cash and candy drop. Prize registration begins at 12:45 p.m. and the hunt begins at 1:30 p.m.
- Newton Park (801 N. Michigan Street): Saturday, April 8, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. - 20,000 candy-filled eggs will be spread across the soccer fields as part of Newton Park’s “Easter at the Park.” Gates open at 8:30 a.m., with the hunt beginning at 9 a.m. sharp! After the hunt, there will be plenty of other Easter activities, including the Easter Bunny, face painting, crafts, games, and cookie decorating.
- First Church of God (2020 E. Lincolnway): Saturday, April 8, at 10 a.m. CDT/11 a.m. EDT - Kids of all ages invited.
- Washington Park (115 Lakeshore Drive): Saturday, April 8, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - The Michigan City Easter Egg Hunt will take place in Fedder’s Alley, and children will be divided into various age groups (0-3, 4-6, 7-10, 11-12). Gates open at 11 a.m. and the hunt begins at 12 p.m.
- St. Peter Lutheran Church (437 E. Dragoon Trail): Saturday, April 8, at 9:30 a.m. - Egg hunt, snacks, craft, bingo with prizes, and the Easter Bunny will all be a part of the Community Easter Party & Egg Hunt. Click on previous link for fast-track pre-registration.
- Callander Sportsplex (1655 Thompson Drive): Saturday April 8, from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. - The Goshen News says the Rotary Easter Egg Hunt is open to children ages 9 and younger, with four age groups available. The event will also have a girls and boys bicycle drawing.
- New Paris Elementary School (18665 County Road 46): Saturday, April 8, at 9 a.m. - The Goshen News says the event is open to kids up to sixth grade and will include an Easter egg basket and bike giveaway.
- Hoosier Valley Railroad Museum, 507 Mulberry Street): Saturday, April 8, at 9 a.m. CDT/10 a.m. EDT, 11 a.m. CDT/12 p.m. EDT, 1 p.m. CDT/2 p.m. EDT, or 3 p.m. CDT/4 p.m. EDT - Hop aboard the Easter Train enroute to the Easter Egg Hunt! Ticket prices are $20 for adults and $14 for children ages 3 to 15. The event is free for ages 2 and under. Registration is required. To register and to leanr more details, click here.
- Potato Creek State Park (25601 State Road 4): Saturday, April 8, at 10:30 a.m. - The event is for children ages 12 and under. It costs $2 per person (plus park gate fees). You’re asked to arrive 30 minutes early for registration.
- Camp Crosley YMCA (165 EMS T2 Lane): Saturday, April 8, at 9:30 a.m. - Hosted by the North Webster Church of God.
- Trinity United Methodist Church (425 S. Michigan Street): Saturday, April 8, at 10 a.m.
- Grace United Methodist Church (3012 S. Twyckenham Drive): Saturday, April 8, at 1 p.m. - Rain or shine, all children who are able to walk up through the 4th Grade are invited for an exciting afternoon of fellowship and an Easter egg hunt at Grace UMC.
- O’Brien Park (321 E. Walter Street): Saturday, April 8, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - This Easter Egg Dash is for infants up to 5th graders. The Dash begins promptly at 11 a.m., so be sure to arrive early and bring a bag to collect eggs. After the dash at Southgate, there will be photos with the Easter Bunny, cookie decorating, and other fun activities.
- South Bend Chocolate Café (122 S. Michigan Street): Saturday, April 8, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. - Eggstravaganza 2023 at the South Bend Chocolate Café will include a wide variety of activities, including an Easter egg hunt, a golden egg hunt, and a visit from the Easter Bunny! For more details, click here.
- Kosciusko County Courthouse (121 N Lake Street): Saturday, April 8, at 11:30 a.m. - The Warsaw Evangelical Presbyterian Church is hosting a community egg hunt on the Kosciusko County Courthouse lawn.
- Union Park (1250 Union Ave): Saturday, April 8, from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. - Third annual Easter Egg Extravaganza features thousands of eggs hidden around the park.
- Buchanan Common (S. Oak Street): Saturday, April 8, at 11 a.m. - Prizes in each age group (3 and under, 4-5 years old, 6-7 years old, 8 and above). Will be held in rain, snow, or sunshine.
- The Strand Brewery & Kitchen (93415 County Road 690): Saturday, April 8, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. - Egg hunt at Family Easter Event begins at 3 p.m.
- Edwardsburg Conservation Club (26524 Pine Lake Street): Saturday, April 8, at 3:30 p.m. - The free event is open to the public. The Easter bunny is also expected to make an appearance!
- Pepper Martin Park (2401-2499 Lone Elm Drive): Saturday, April 8, at 11 a.m. - The Easter Bunny will make an appearance at 10:30 a.m., with the egg hunt beginning at 11 a.m. sharp! The first 100 children in attendance will receive free bunny ears to wear while they collect colorful eggs. There will be a prize ceremony afterwards, where winners of each age group (0-2 years old, 3-4 years old, 5-6 years old, 7-9 years old, and 10-12 years old) will receive special awards. For more information, click here.
- St. John’s Lutheran Church (1108 E. Lafayette Street): Saturday, April 8, at 11 a.m. - The Easter Egg Hunt is open to the public.
- Rainbow Farms (59934 Pemberton Road): Saturday, April 8, at 2 p.m. - All ages are welcome to Rainbow Farms to help find 10,000+ eggs. There will also be a magic show with Jay Blackwell and a bike giveaway. You can also see Elsa and the Easter Bunny!
Copyright 2023 WNDU. All rights reserved.