Upcoming water distribution dates scheduled in Benton Harbor
BENTON HARBOR, Mich. (WNDU) - The Department of Health and Human Services for the state of Michigan is announcing more bottled water distribution events in Benton Harbor as the city continues to combat unsafe lead levels in their water.
Upcoming distributions are as follows:
Sunday, Nov. 7
- Abundant Life Church of God, 639 Columbia Ave., 3 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Brotherhood of All Nations, 1286 Monroe St., 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 8
- Southwest Community Action Agency, 331 Miller St., 10 a.m.-2 p.m. (Self-service)
- Abundant Life Church of God, 693 Columbus Ave., 12 p.m.-2 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 9
- Southwest Community Action Agency, 331 Miller Street, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Self-service)
- Abundant Life Church of God, 693 Columbus Avenue, noon – 2 p.m.
- Ebenezer Baptist Church, 214 E. Britain Avenue, 4 – 6 p.m.
Additional dates and locations for bottled water pick up will be added to make sure community needs are met. Information will be posted on Michigan.gov/MiLeadSafe.
For questions about lead, MDHHS can be reached at 866-691-5323 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Copyright 2021 WNDU. All rights reserved.